Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Twitter & Facebook




I have decided now to go even more "modern" and start a Leatside Facebook page and twitter feed.
That just might be gobbledegook to you, but for many this means a quick way of getting any information we might want to disseminate.
This Blog is useful for me to have a rant, or go on about something in more detail; but these other social networking sites are good for a quick, snappy bit of information about any small thing we might be doing.
I suspect a different audience may see these than you here reading this blog. We'll see.
I'll be putting the buttons up on the website in the next day or two.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Leatside-Surgery (I think....)

(Update- I can't seem to get the "buttons" to go quite where I want them to on our website yet- still playing - 4.9.11)

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi Dylan,
I'm receiving tweets etc thanks. If you connect facebook and twitter your tweets will automatically come up on facebook.I don't think it works the other way around though.
Keep smiling,
Regards Jan.